Win a Free Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover Book
If there is one book that has tremendously helped me in my journey to financial peace – it is “Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover“. Prior to getting married I got a hold of his book, studied and applied every principle.
What It’s About
Dave condenses his 17 years of financial teaching and counseling into 7 organized, easy-to-follow steps that will lead you out of debt and into a Total Money Makeover. Plus, you’ll read over 50 real-life stories from people just like you who have followed these principles and are now winning with their money. It is a plan designed for everyone, regardless of income or age.
With The Total Money Makeover, you’ll be able to:
- Design a sure-fire plan for paying off ALL debt
- Recognize the 10 most dangerous money myths
- Secure a big, fat nest egg for emergencies and retirement
- Positively change your life and your family tree!
This book really got my attention and motivated me with its memorable phrases and illustrations and a realistic plan on how to get Murphy out of my life and keep him out for good. – Christine in CA
We read The Total Money Makeover, and it changed our attitude about money. It has changed our lives so much that we bought 10 copies and gave them away to family members. We are getting ready to purchase 10 more to give away to our friends. – Devin and Glenda in Alaska
The success stories speak for themselves in this latest book from money maestro Dave Ramsey. Instead of promising the normal dose of quick fixes, Ramsey offers a bold, no-nonsense approach to money matters, providing not only the how-to but also a grounded and uplifting hope for getting out of debt and achieving total financial health.
Ramsey debunks the many myths of money (exposing the dangers of cash advance, rent-to-own, debt consolidation) and attacks the illusions and downright deceptions of the American dream, which encourages nothing but overspending and massive amounts of debt. “Don’t even consider keeping up with the Joneses,” Ramsey declares in his typically candid style. “They’re broke!”
And this isn’t theory. It works every single time. It works because it is simple. It works because it gets to the heart of the money problems: You.
– Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Debut at #1 – Wall Street Journal – Hardcover Business
- Debut at #12 – Publishers Weekly – Hardcover Non-fiction
- #1 – Barnes & Noble Online – Business Best-sellers
- #2 – Barnes & Noble TOP 10 Everything – Personal Finance & Investing
- #3 – Business Weekly – Hardcover Business
- #4 – USA TODAY – Money Best-sellers
- #5 – USA TODAY – Money Best-sellers
- #6 – New York Times Best-Seller List – Hardcover Business
So for this week, I want to offer a free Dave Ramsey book to the subscribers of this blog.
How can you win a free Dave Ramsey book?
Simple, just provide your email address at our mailing list provided at the right side bar of this site. I will be choosing the winner of the book next Sunday. Just provide your email once.