What creates financial stress during Christmas?
UNPLANNED CHRISTMAS SPENDINGS.
– the parties we need to attend and shell out cash for the food
– required exchange gifts
– over budget Christmas gifts for love ones.
Giving should be fun. The Bible says “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Why the stress? Everything unplanned is stressful.
If you did not prepare the budget for this year, let it be a valuable lesson.
Here are some tips for a stress free December:
1. Buy Christmas bargains at the start of the year. January and February are good times to buy crazy sales for Christmas 2009.
2. Stock cheap gift wrappers. Buy wholesale – it is way cheaper.
3. Set aside a monthly budget for the Christmas season.
4. Decide and stick with your budget.