FREE FRIDAY: BOY MEETS GIRL New Edition
Its Free Friday today!!! I am giving away a two copies of Josh Harris’ book Boy Meets Girl
From the author Joshua Harris:
I wrote Boy Meets Girl the year after I was married. It was a great chance to answer many of the questions that were raised by my first book, I Kissed Dating Goodbye. I know the last thing most singles want is more rules and, in Boy Meets Girl, I wanted to offer an alternative: an intentional, God-pleasing game plan for finding a future spouse. In the book, I discuss how biblical courtship (a healthy, joyous alternative to recreational dating) worked for me and my wife Shannon, to give an encouraging and practical example for readers wanting to pursue the possibility of marriage with someone they’re serious about. This updated version includes a new foreword, a new chapter, an all-new “8 Great Courtship Conversations” section
Here is how you can win the book.
Before anything else…
Don’t forget to like the Act Like a Man FB Page
1. Leave a comment on this blog entry saying what you like the most about it. Make it short and sweet. If you haven’t read the book, share why you need it.
2. Only one entry per contestant.
3. You can submit your entries until March 30, 2012 (11:59PM).
4. Winners can pick up the book via meet-up in Greenhills area (San Juan City).
5. When claiming the winner must bring a valid ID with a name that matches their name on their Facebook profile.
Don’t forget to…
Share this post on Facebook, RT on Twitter, and +1 on Google. We would really appreciate it if you do!