Time to Honor your Dad
It’s Father’s day this Sunday and we are looking for people who are interested to write a blog about their dad. I believe being a daddy is a thankless job and it would be great for you to honor your dad.
If your blog is chosen, we will be featuring them this coming weekend. We will choose at least 3 blogs to feature from Friday to Sunday.
Here are the mechanics:
1. Compose a blog about your dad. Your blog should honor your dad.
2. The blog should be at least 250 words and a maximum of 600 words.
3. Email your blog at email@example.com.
4. We will notify you if your blog is chosen to be featured in Act Like a Man.
5. The winner will receive a free ticket to the YOUNIQUE conference this coming July 27,2012 featuring author Jayson Lo with Acel Van Ommen, Carlo Ople, myself and THE CROONER Richard Poon.
Some samples of last year’s winning entries: