Here are some ways to help your wife become more beautiful:
1. Encourage her always. Our words bring life and beauty. Tell your wife she is beautiful and that she is doing a great job as a wife and mother.
Hebrews 10:25English Standard Version (ESV)
25 not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
2. Give her a reasonable budget for beauty care.
Not too much, not too little. Not really sure the right budget is, all I know is we both have our monthly allowances and Thammie gets a lot of freebies and she really doesn’t need a lot of beauty care. Naks!
3. Be the spiritual, emotional and physical leader of the household. Take your role as a man seriously. If your wife gets the burden of leadership at home, it will show on her face. It is not her role to lead – it’s yours so man up and lead.
Genesis 2:15 (ESV)
15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it.
Ephesians 5:23English Standard Version (ESV)
23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and ishimself its Savior.
4. Give her some free time. Whether it is going out with her girl friends or having her alone time for reading and relaxing after a tiring day with the kids – be intentional and do some daddy duties to give her that much needed rest.
5. Provide financially. Be a good provider for the family and learn how to make your money grow. Men are called to provide for the family. In cases where your wife earns more, be secure enough but take leadership in making sure your finances as a family grows through good stewardship and money management.
1 Timothy 5:8English Standard Version (ESV)
8 But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he hasdenied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
You can purchase my book Rich for Life: Secrets of Those Who Stayed Rich for Life and How You Can be One where I shared some practical tips on how to make your money grow with a limited income.