Billionaire and former CEO of Alibaba group Jack Ma shares in his talk the 10 people you should work with:
1. Those who are good friends with you whom you can easily talk with
2. Those who share the same life values as you
3. Those whom you can trust and understand
4. Those whom you can communicate easily when issue arises
5. Those who are as dedicated as you are
6. Those who are as magnanimous as you are
7. Those who share the same interests as you
8. Those who support you wholeheartedly
9.Those who have a standard of professionalism
10. Those who share the same vision and beliefs as you
He also shares the 5 types of people you shouldn’t work with:
1. Don’t work with people who are selfish. They only care about themselves and disregard the contributions by others.
2. Don’t work with people who do not have a purpose in life. They are materialistic and only care about earning money.
3. Don’t work with people who lack compassion. They are greedy and selfish and working with them will be unhappy.
4. Don’t work with people who are pessimistic. They will diminish your positive outlook.
5. Don’t work with people without any life principles. They don’t believe in dreams and can easily succumb to temptations and give in to challenges in life.
Jack Ma is a Chinese Internet entrepreneur. He is the Executive Chairman of Alibaba Group, a family of highly successful Internet-based businesses. He is also the first mainland Chinese entrepreneur to appear on the cover of Forbes Magazine and ranks as one of the world’s billionaires.Ma was named the Financial Times’ 2013 Person of the Year because he personifies the Chinese internet, referring to him as the “godfather of China’s scrappy entrepreneurial spirit.”.