30 Minutes: #BiastoAction
Here is something worth doing something about. Did I get my English right? Well even if not, time to take action.
Some actions you can do today to start your week: It only takes 30 minutes.
2. Forgive someone who has hurt you in the past.
3. Take 30 minutes uninterrupted time to read a good book to help you improve in what you do.
4. Start exercising for 30 minutes a day.
5. Treat someone for lunch today.
6. Erase all your junk mails or answer all the emails you need to answer on your lunch break.
7. Write a blog about someone you want to honor.
8. Pray for 30 minutes.