Do Something that Matters this 2015
Here is something to inspire all of us as we start the new year of 2015. Do something that matters. Here are some on my list. It is not a new year’s resolution. It is doing something that matters!
1. Health Overhaul. Lost 10 pounds last year, time to shed 20 to 30 pounds more this year.
2. Empower more people to leadership. Pastor Steve Murrell tells us to “lead with the idea of leaving”. This year I will raise at least 5 solid preachers who could help share the load in our local church. Also would focus more on developing leaders by spending more time with people who loves doing things that matters.
3. Collaborate with Filipino authors. Watch out for our exciting new book collaboration with best selling authors and premiere thought leaders – Jayson Lo, Marvin Germo and Randell Tiongson!
4. Level up in helping the poor. I will get my family involved in more social work. Foundations that I support are Real Life Foundation and Right Start Foundation. Check them out!
5. Taking generosity to the next level. It has been tested – the more we give, the more we receive. Time to give away more of God’s blessing this 2015!
6. Think Global – endless possibilities – excited to see the different countries we would be ministering to this year. Going on missions keeps you grounded and humbles you. God is doing amazing things around the world and I want to be part of it!
I’ll try to add more as God leads! Let’s do something that matters!!!